I’ve put this out before, but hey, new year, new starts and all that. If you haven’t yet joined a small group at church here’s ten reasons why you should. If you’ve got a bit slack of late take this as a gentle encouragement, and something you can ‘ink in’ to your diary for 2016.
- You’ll find a warm welcome from friends who will encourage you and pray for you
- You’ll grow in your knowledge, love, and service of the Lord Jesus
- You’ll go deeper in applying God’s word to your life and situation
- You’ll find a place where you can use your gifts in encouraging and praying for others
- You’ll find a place to practically work out the 59 ‘one-anothers’ of the New Testament
- You’ll see, experience, and hear first-hand accounts of answered prayer
- You’ll get to experience the joy of accepting and offering hospitality
- You’ll enjoy great social times (which mostly revolve around food!)
- You’ll have a group of people to connect your friends into
- You’ll have a great time!
There you go – why wouldn’t you!? Give it a go, and add it to you resolutions for 2016.