So how about it? This year before you read the latest thing from the young restless reformed gang, you revisit (or visit!) some of the classics. Here’s a few good ‘uns to get you going (most of which are free on kindle btw!).
- Athanasius, On the Incarnation
- Augustine, Confessions
- Kempis, Imitation of Christ
- Luther, Concerning Christian Liberty
- Calvin, Institutes (if you’re feeling brave there are various schemes to do it in the year)
- Brooks, Precious Remedies
- Edwards, Religious Affections
- Bunyan, Pilgrims Progress
- Chesterton, Orthodoxy
- Lewis, Mere Christianity
Throw the dear readers a bone – what would you add to the list?